Find eyeglasses that not only allow you to see clearly but also suit your style. South Nassau Eye Care carries a large selection of frames in the Freeport area.
No matter if you are looking for stylish and trendy or glasses that are hard to damage (but still attractive), we will help you find your perfect look at competitive prices. We also carry a wide selection of children’s frames.
We strive to know our patients’ tastes and visual needs:
- Hi-Index Lenses: Thinner and lighter lenses that are perfect for both nearsighted and farsighted people.
- Polarized Lenses: Sunglass lenses that eliminate blind spots and glare.
- Varilux® Lenses
- Transitions Lenses: Lenses with a self-adjusting tint
- Aspheric Lenses: Flatter and lighter, these lenses eliminate eye magnification
- Crizal® anti-reflective lenses
- Glasses designed for computer users
Eyeglass Builder Resource
Eyeglass Builder will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you.
This online tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle, and your specific eyewear needs.
At the end, you’ll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. Eyeglass Builder is brought to you by Transitions.
- Bifocal Lenses: Bifocals are lenses with two distinct viewing areas to help correct vision that fails at two or even three distances.
- High Index and Aspheric Lenses: Manufactured to be thinner at the edges of the lens and lighter in weight overall—a good choice for people with stronger prescriptions.
- Photochromic Lenses: Photochromic lenses change from clear to dark based on the intensity of UV radiation.
- Polycarbonate Lenses: Polycarbonate lenses are up to 10 times more impact-resistant than regular plastic lenses.
- Progressive Lenses: Progressive lenses allow multiple vision fields to be incorporated into a single lens without any clear distinction between the fields themselves. This is why progressive lenses are often referred to as “no-line” bifocals or trifocals.
- Consider a Second Pair of Glasses: So often, one pair of eyeglasses simply can’t do it all. Watch a short video about the benefits of having a second pair!
- Caring for Lenses: These lens care and maintenance tips will go a along way toward maintaining your healthy sight.
- Eyeglass Frame Materials: Which frame material is right for you? Learn about the different types of metal and plastic and the advantages of each.
- Frame Maintenance: We’ll provide tips for keeping your frames properly maintained.
Contact South Nassau Eye Care in Freeport, NY!
At South Nassau Eye Care our staff is here to help you and your family with all of your vision care needs. Whether you need to schedule an appointment for an eye exam, buy new glasses/contact lenses, or are experiencing vision issues, feel free to get in touch with us. We are always ready to help you!